Pour vous éviter une perte de temps sur internet à rechercher des informations sur les examens, concours, les bourses d'études à l'étranger et les opportunités en cours.
Nous avons mis à votre disposition:
- EPREUVES et CORRIGEES DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS - Grandprof
- LES ASTUCES ET TUTORIELS PREMUIM (VPN, BIN, INTERNET) - Bfast
- COURS ET EXCERCICES PRATIQUES 6eme en Terminale - Edu
- LES EPREUVES ZERO ET SUJETS DES EXAMENS BLANCS - EpreuveZ
- RESULTATS DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS 2023 - Espacetutos
- LE PLUS D'INFORMATIONS POUR VOUS - Infos
- LES RESULTATS DES EXAMENS DE LA SESSION EN COURS - Resultats
- LES OFFRES D'EMPLOI ET OPPORTUNITES - Emploi
Par ailleurs, nous avons pris le soin de vous informer en temps réel sur les opportunités comme :
- LES BOURSES D'ETUDES POUR AFRICAINS ET ETRANGERS - Bourses
- LES INFORMATIONS SUR LES UNIVERSITES EN AFRIQUE - Campus
- LES INFORMATIONS EN CONTINU - ASTUCES & TECH - fr.espacetutos
How to get free working SNI bug hosts for unlimited Internet access on any network in the world. Yes, the SNI method makes our free Internet configuration to last longer than other methods. For that, we need SNI hosts to make it work.
Talking about SNI bugs or hostnames, we made a post that shows secret ways to get working SNI hosts that give free unlimited Internet access on any network in the world. However, this post will be using a technique I call the « Howdy SNI host method » to show you how to get working SNI hosts that are currently in use right.
These SNI hosts are being used by people on different VPN tunneling software to get free Internet access. Mind you, this isn’t just limited to one region alone. You can find SNI hosts for networks in Myanmar, India, South Africa, Zambia, Uganda, Philippines, Jamaica, Kenya, Nigeria, and, many other regions. It doesn’t matter the country where you’re from for you can always find that of your country.
How to find free SNI Host List:
1. Visit Howdy.id to get started
2. You will find different hosts that haven’t been revealed totally. Right-click on all of the hosts and open a new page.
3. When they do, tick on « I’m not a robot » and then perform a robot check and then click on « Find SNI«
4. By now the host should be displayed for you as seen below.
From the above, the Hostname section contains the domain which is the host (www.thekwinicollege.co.za), while the IP Address contains the IP address of the host. Response Code contains the port that the trick runs on which is (80, 443) and as well the status.
Howdy provides VPN services and so it’s easy for them to scope out these hosts which people use as SNI (Server Name Indication) to surf for free net. Most of the hosts provided here are SNI which means you need apps such as HTTP Injector, OpenTun, TLS Tunnel, eProxy, etc, that support SSL/TLS/STUNNEL for the free net trick.
Identifying your ISP’s free host:
If you go through the list, you will see different hosts of which many won’t work for you because they are for different networks which probably aren’t in your country. The first thing to do is to check the domain extension to see if it’s that of your country.
1. Here’s an example of some working hosts alongside their country domain extensions, though I won’t mention their network’s name.
www.health.go.ug (for Techfoe readers in Uganda)
www.aoc.maxis.com.my (for Techfoe readers in Malaysia)
www.standardbank.co.za (for Techfoe readers in South Africa)
www.noloadbalance.globe.com.ph (for Techfoe readers in the Philippines)
2. However, there are some hosts that are .com which works for free without data and as well, provide Internet access when used in a tunneling app. For their safety, I won’t be mentioning their region or network Here are a few examples:
3. Also, there are a few hosts that appear there but are hosts that require some sort of package for it to work. Examples:
www.zoom.us (It isn’t limited to any region as long as your network accepts subscription for video conferencing services which we’ve shown several times in many of our posts)
www.whatsapp.com (Same with the first explanation I gave)
www.joox.com (Same here too)
www.twitter.com ( » )
www.zoom.us ( » )
While most of the SNI hosts on Howyd are active, a few aren’t. While going through them, always check the Response Code section to ascertain the status of the last person that used the trick. There’s also a « full information » section below to access the full information.
The site has been updated with a search filter to make the search a lot easier. Let’s say that you are solely interested in searching for SNIs with Nigeria’s Internet code top-level domain (.ng), all you have to do is click on the filter for Nigeria.
This update will save you the hassle of going through hundreds of pages just to get Nigeria’s country-code domain. Also, while this new update makes it easy to filter your search, have it in mind that there are some .com SNIs being used in different countries which give free Internet access as well.
If you decide to filter your search for SNIs you might miss out on the real. Don’t get me wrong, those SNIs with .ng, .gh, .my, .ke, etc work too. In fact, they will help save you much stress.
So now, let’s say that you are interested in getting SNIs for Jamaica alone, maybe because you are on Digicel and want free Internet access. All you have to do is click on the Jamaica tag (do so for Kenya, Nigeria, Philippines, etc if that’s what brought you).
Next, click on any of the Jamaican SNIs, prove that you are not a robot and there you have your SNI bug host.
With the above host, you can configure your tunneling app and enjoy free Internet access.
I’ve said this before but will repeat it again. Just because you saw that SNI doesn’t mean that it’s working. The 200 OK Status is great news for you but that doesn’t mean that it is working presently, though there’s a high chance that it is still working.
Also, it might end up not working for you if you don’t configure it well. Overall, it’s a good find. But then, it might also interest you to check out the thousands of free hosts that we’ve compiled which can be used on different networks for free Internet access.
There are up to 99 pages that contain several hosts on Howdy. However, if you look at the screenshot above, you will see that there is a fast-forward icon instead of an icon that takes you to the next page. That is, there is no way to go to page 6 when you get to page 5.
However, you can go to any page by changing the last digits to anything from 1 to 99 in the URL as shown here https://howdy.id/find-sni/host/1
With the above said, follow the procedures and see the free hosts that you can scope out and configure for free net access. Don’t know how to configure your tunneling app for free net access? Follow the links in this post for help.
Have any questions or thoughts? Let me know what you think in the comment section